10-Year Anniversary Logo Contest!
Calling all students, artists, graduates, and inspired community members!
The Bristol Bay Fly Fishing & Guide Academy is excited to celebrate our ten year anniversary by unveiling our new logo….
But first – we need a design!
We are looking for a new visual identity and we need your help. We are seeking former students, anglers, and community members who can design a creative, innovative and lasting logo design. The logo should be recognizable and help promote the Guide Academy mission, “To foster sustainable outdoor employment opportunities for Bristol Bay young people.” The rest is up to you! Please read below for more details regarding logo design, contest rules & submission requirements.
How to Enter the Contest
The contest begins on October 1, 2017. Submissions will be accepted through March 16, 2017. Winners will be announced via our website, social media websites and by direct contact to the winner. In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges, all entries must be:
- Submitted directly to Jenny Weis: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to: 1776 Lakeshore Drive #102b, Anchorage, AK 99517
- Submitted in their original file/format or scan/take a photo and email it to: email@example.com
- [if electronic] Submitted as a high resolution .pdf with 300 dpi or higher.
- Have the full name: Bristol Bay Fly Fishing and Guide Academy
- Professional: This logo may be featured on our website, our social media platforms and other mediums (stationary, pamphlets, t-shirts etc). As a result, while we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible.
- Theme: Logo must promote the mission of the Bristol Bay Fly Fishing & Guide Academy to, “To foster sustainable outdoor employment opportunities for Bristol Bay young people.” Logos featuring fish are preferred!
- Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, logo must look good in color (if any) or black and white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant. Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
Winners will be selected by the Academy Staff in conjunction with the help of our online community. Contestants agree that the Academy may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to Bristol Bay Fly Fishing and Guide Academy. Additionally,Bristol Bay Fly Fishing and Guide Academy may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the program. Bristol Bay Fly Fishing and Guide Academy reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
Bragging rights, infamy, appreciation… etc. 🙂